Father to the fatherless, defender of widows — this is God, whose dwelling is holy. God places the lonely in families. Psalms 68:5-6
Sunday, January 30, 2011
what's been going on?
I feel like I have not written in awhile, almost a week! So what have I been up to? Oh, I ordered Annelise's crib for starters. I can't wait till it comes in. It is espresso colored. I also bought some gifts for people we will meet in Korea. Social workers, foster dad, the next baby our foster family will keep. I am still hunting for the perfect foster mom gift. I want her to love it, but not really knowing her makes it hard. I have also been gathering info about what to pack, and what to do in Korea. I am also trying to compose a list of keepsakes to bring home for us, baby girl and some goodies for family. I keep reading Korean socks are amazing? And pj's too! There is a whole lot to do to get ready for Annelise, and I am happy it is keeping me busy. I really pray our 1600 gets approved fast, so this wait does not get too long. I just want my baby home! :) I will share pics of her nursery when my crib comes, it is so fun to decorate in pinks!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- what's been going on?
- Twas the night before referral.....
- Seven months old today!
- Sent with love.....
- Another sweet glimpse
- Ummmm, some changes going on
- One of my favorite pictures.....
- Meet Annelise!
- Care package
- Emotions of seeing Annelise Bitna
- Acceptance paperwork SENT!
- Baby sista
- The Referral
- So what's next?
- I have looked upon the face of my daughter
- Most awesome bible verse ever
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2010 (165)
- We are waiting to adopt our fourth child from the U.S.A. I am a momma to three other awesome children and wife to the love of my life. My boys are homegrown and my daughter is adopted from S. Korea . We cannot wait to meet our next baby!
Can't wait to see the Nursery, have a blast with your pink,girl!!ReplyDelete
You totally need to share some of those lists with me, girl! I need some help...right now my lists have lists!! :)ReplyDelete
A dream come true! I burst into happy tears every time I bought Lily anything. I can email you with gift ideas or Korea tips if you like.ReplyDelete