Monday, January 17, 2011

Another sweet glimpse



I can't figure out what to say about this picture without sounding like I am totally saying my child is the cutest child in the universe. So I guess I should say it, my daughter is the cutest baby girl I have ever laid eyes on. :) I guess that is my right to say as a Mommy. These photos I have are glimpses into her little life. She just looks soooooo sweet and I just want to jump onto a plane to Korea now and scoop her up. I just feel like I need to pinch myself each time I gaze at all my photos of Annelise. And I offer up thanks to her birthmom for bringing this little girl into the world. What a miracle.

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she really is too cute for words!! What a precious blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is extremely adorable! I can't wait to meet her one day. Really looking forward to meeting you - we need to plan that. Praying I'll have pictures to show you too... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is definitely VERY cute! Although, I'm partial to my own little girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elisabeth,
    She is beautiful!! What the perfect addition to your handsome sons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girl is a beauty! Such a sweet, pretty face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well it's not just you. She is adorable!
    She looks very squeezable:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She IS adorable! She really makes me want to adopt, though I am not sure my husband would ever be on board with that idea so I am living vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't apologize - she's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is stinkin cute!!!! It looks like you are with SWS....just read your previous post. Yes, this waiting business is hard, but SWS moves pretty quickly. She will be home in no time! Love her new name! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are waiting to adopt our fourth child from the U.S.A. I am a momma to three other awesome children and wife to the love of my life. My boys are homegrown and my daughter is adopted from S. Korea . We cannot wait to meet our next baby!