Father to the fatherless, defender of widows — this is God, whose dwelling is holy. God places the lonely in families.
Father to the fatherless, defender of widows — this is God, whose dwelling is holy. God places the lonely in families. Psalms 68:5-6
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- what's been going on?
- Twas the night before referral.....
- Seven months old today!
- Sent with love.....
- Another sweet glimpse
- Ummmm, some changes going on
- One of my favorite pictures.....
- Meet Annelise!
- Care package
- Emotions of seeing Annelise Bitna
- Acceptance paperwork SENT!
- Baby sista
- The Referral
- So what's next?
- I have looked upon the face of my daughter
- Most awesome bible verse ever
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2010 (165)
- We are waiting to adopt our fourth child from the U.S.A. I am a momma to three other awesome children and wife to the love of my life. My boys are homegrown and my daughter is adopted from S. Korea . We cannot wait to meet our next baby!
Love, love, love this verse!!!ReplyDelete