Oh my GOODNESS, we have legals in from Korea. It only took 11 days. I have been praying and praying those would come in in two weeks, and look at what a miracle, less than two!!! One step closer to my sweet sweet baby. Thank you God!
Legals is a transfer of guardianship from Korea to our agency. Now we go stateside and the 1-600 is on it's way to be approved. Now if you will pray with me for a fast approval and that we get a super nice, understanding officer, that wants us to get our girl home as fast as we do. Heaven help me, I am so excited!!!!!
Father to the fatherless, defender of widows — this is God, whose dwelling is holy. God places the lonely in families. Psalms 68:5-6
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- what's been going on?
- Twas the night before referral.....
- Seven months old today!
- Sent with love.....
- Another sweet glimpse
- Ummmm, some changes going on
- One of my favorite pictures.....
- Meet Annelise!
- Care package
- Emotions of seeing Annelise Bitna
- Acceptance paperwork SENT!
- Baby sista
- The Referral
- So what's next?
- I have looked upon the face of my daughter
- Most awesome bible verse ever
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2010 (165)
- We are waiting to adopt our fourth child from the U.S.A. I am a momma to three other awesome children and wife to the love of my life. My boys are homegrown and my daughter is adopted from S. Korea . We cannot wait to meet our next baby!
Yay!!! Another step closer :-)ReplyDelete
Great news for you all!ReplyDelete
Very exciting! You're getting there, mama!ReplyDelete
This is so great!!ReplyDelete
She will be here before you know it!!! Incredible news! YAY ;)ReplyDelete
I am so excited to hear that things are moving along quicker than expected. I am sure you are beside yourself!!ReplyDelete
I'm so excited for you! ;)ReplyDelete
Wonderful news!!! So glad it's moving so fast!!ReplyDelete
It won't take long- I mailed our I-600 on December 21st and it was approved January 7th. Add in Christmas and New Years holidays and it only took a little over a week!! You'll have that girl in no time!ReplyDelete