Father to the fatherless, defender of widows — this is God, whose dwelling is holy. God places the lonely in families. Psalms 68:5-6
Thursday, January 6, 2011
What Anderson calls baby Leah Bitna "baby sista". So cute! I put one of her pictures in a ziploc baggie and he has been carrying it around looking at her sweet face. Same with Jack. They are so excited. Except Jack is worried that her lack of hair does not make her look like a girl. Lol. I told him she just needs a big bow!!! He is so funny. He told me he did not want to hurt her feelings, so he would tell her she looked like a girl. I about died laughing. (don't worry, she definately looks girly!) The boys seem to be taking the news well and getting excited. I think Jack was a bit shocked she looks Korean, even though we have been showing him korean baby pictures for a long time now. He said "but she does not look like you?" Then once he thought about it he decided that was ok and she needed a bow in her hair. :) I love my boys!!!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- what's been going on?
- Twas the night before referral.....
- Seven months old today!
- Sent with love.....
- Another sweet glimpse
- Ummmm, some changes going on
- One of my favorite pictures.....
- Meet Annelise!
- Care package
- Emotions of seeing Annelise Bitna
- Acceptance paperwork SENT!
- Baby sista
- The Referral
- So what's next?
- I have looked upon the face of my daughter
- Most awesome bible verse ever
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2010 (165)
- We are waiting to adopt our fourth child from the U.S.A. I am a momma to three other awesome children and wife to the love of my life. My boys are homegrown and my daughter is adopted from S. Korea . We cannot wait to meet our next baby!
Oh those boys are so funny!ReplyDelete
Oh, what sweet little boys you have. They're going to be great big brothers!ReplyDelete
So happy to read that you are laughing :) I'm sure you still have a huge grin on! How could you not?!ReplyDelete
How adorable! :)ReplyDelete