My mom and sister are flying in tonight and we are taking Anderson and going on a girls get away to Williamsburg for the weekend to celebrate my 30th! I am so excited. AND we are going to a spa. ahhhhh......
I will share some pictures when we get home. A relaxing weekend is just what I need. Yay!!!
Father to the fatherless, defender of widows — this is God, whose dwelling is holy. God places the lonely in families. Psalms 68:5-6
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2011 (70)
- ► 2010 (165)
- Please tell me I am not alone
- Thanksgiving Pictures!
- 2 months
- Thanksgiving Day
- Wonderful girls weekend!
- Yay for a get-away!
- Neat giveaway!
- God moment
- 30 years old
- Fingerprints today!
- Blessings in store....
- Hold Up
- 143 Million
- A really big day!!! (from Oct. 2, 2009)
- Trying to catch everyone up
- Love, Monday Style (Nov. 11, 2009)
- Why Korea? (from Oct. 15, 2009)
- from Sept. 29, 2009
- ▼ November (21)
- We are waiting to adopt our fourth child from the U.S.A. I am a momma to three other awesome children and wife to the love of my life. My boys are homegrown and my daughter is adopted from S. Korea . We cannot wait to meet our next baby!
Hope you have a wonderful birthday weekend. I'm so jealous you are going to a spa - enjoy!!!ReplyDelete