The meeting last night went wonderful! We were the only couple – lol. We were really late, too. The lady was just leaving when I ran in the door. Whew!!!!! The coordinator was so kind and she talked with us for an hour and a half and just raved about the Korean program. I had a really hard time not totally tearing up when she was describing the process with getting the picture of our daughter, waiting for her, then picking her up from the airport. (with Korea, you can choose to have the baby escorted to the States, and with 2 small kids of our own and my husband’s company, it would be really hard for us to travel.) My husband is ready to go and said he was getting excited last night hearing the woman describe everything. I am filling out the application after i write this and am sending it off hopefully by tomorrow, then we will be assigned our social worker and get our first homestudy meeting set up.I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! !!!!!!! The Lord is good!
Psalm 118:24 – “This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.”
Father to the fatherless, defender of widows — this is God, whose dwelling is holy. God places the lonely in families. Psalms 68:5-6
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2011 (70)
- ► 2010 (165)
- Please tell me I am not alone
- Thanksgiving Pictures!
- 2 months
- Thanksgiving Day
- Wonderful girls weekend!
- Yay for a get-away!
- Neat giveaway!
- God moment
- 30 years old
- Fingerprints today!
- Blessings in store....
- Hold Up
- 143 Million
- A really big day!!! (from Oct. 2, 2009)
- Trying to catch everyone up
- Love, Monday Style (Nov. 11, 2009)
- Why Korea? (from Oct. 15, 2009)
- from Sept. 29, 2009
- ▼ November (21)
- We are waiting to adopt our fourth child from the U.S.A. I am a momma to three other awesome children and wife to the love of my life. My boys are homegrown and my daughter is adopted from S. Korea . We cannot wait to meet our next baby!
Post a Comment