Oh dear. I spoke to our social worker and she has not received two of the references and I know for a fact one of them sent it in a while ago. So I have to get that resolved. Also, she said she has to have our fingerprint cards before moving on with the second homestudy. WHAT? The other worker told me to get that done in Dec. so I have not done it yet. Now we are held up and I just sent in my CPS report this week. I think she has to have that in, also. AGH. Again I was told to not do that until a week ago. This is all so confusing and now I am so frazzled because everything is held up until this documentation gets in.
Father to the fatherless, defender of widows — this is God, whose dwelling is holy. God places the lonely in families. Psalms 68:5-6
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2011 (70)
- ► 2010 (165)
- Please tell me I am not alone
- Thanksgiving Pictures!
- 2 months
- Thanksgiving Day
- Wonderful girls weekend!
- Yay for a get-away!
- Neat giveaway!
- God moment
- 30 years old
- Fingerprints today!
- Blessings in store....
- Hold Up
- 143 Million
- A really big day!!! (from Oct. 2, 2009)
- Trying to catch everyone up
- Love, Monday Style (Nov. 11, 2009)
- Why Korea? (from Oct. 15, 2009)
- from Sept. 29, 2009
- ▼ November (21)
- We are waiting to adopt our fourth child from the U.S.A. I am a momma to three other awesome children and wife to the love of my life. My boys are homegrown and my daughter is adopted from S. Korea . We cannot wait to meet our next baby!
i hate it when messages get mixed up like that. it seems like it happens a lot in adoption, too! i hope you can get it all straightened out!!! i'll be so glad to finally have all this part done and just be on the wait list!!!ReplyDelete