I had such a fun fun time celebrating my 30th Birthday with my Mom, sister and Anderson in Williamsburg. I had an hour massage that was pure heaven. We shopped at the outlet mall, ate yummy food and had hot cider. The weather was perfect. It was so good to spend some quality time with my family. There was a Yankee Candle Village all decorated for Christmas and we got some good pictures there - here are some of my favorites!
Father to the fatherless, defender of widows — this is God, whose dwelling is holy. God places the lonely in families. Psalms 68:5-6
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2011 (70)
- ► 2010 (165)
- Please tell me I am not alone
- Thanksgiving Pictures!
- 2 months
- Thanksgiving Day
- Wonderful girls weekend!
- Yay for a get-away!
- Neat giveaway!
- God moment
- 30 years old
- Fingerprints today!
- Blessings in store....
- Hold Up
- 143 Million
- A really big day!!! (from Oct. 2, 2009)
- Trying to catch everyone up
- Love, Monday Style (Nov. 11, 2009)
- Why Korea? (from Oct. 15, 2009)
- from Sept. 29, 2009
- ▼ November (21)
- We are waiting to adopt our fourth child from the U.S.A. I am a momma to three other awesome children and wife to the love of my life. My boys are homegrown and my daughter is adopted from S. Korea . We cannot wait to meet our next baby!
Hee, hee! Looks like you had a good time!ReplyDelete
i'm glad it was fun!ReplyDelete