Sunday, January 17, 2010

Melt my heart

Jack is apparently very excited about his baby sister. When Daniel picked him up from Sunday School today the teacher told Daniel that Jack told her all about his baby sister from China. (lol- we can't seem to convince him she is from Korea and not China) Then later today while I was putting away groceries Jack was running around the house singing this rendition from "He's got the whole world in His Hands" : He's got my baby sister Leah, in His hands, He's got my baby sister Leah in his hands........
Melt my heart.

6 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are waiting to adopt our fourth child from the U.S.A. I am a momma to three other awesome children and wife to the love of my life. My boys are homegrown and my daughter is adopted from S. Korea . We cannot wait to meet our next baby!