Saturday, April 24, 2010

Today

I will have a new attitude. God is in control. I have a healthy, vibrant family. We have the priveledge of knowing we are in the process to adopt a daughter. We are blessed. I will remind myself that everything happening now is leading us to our Leah. I will have my husband check the mail from here on out.
Have a great Saturday friends!

Psalm 33:11 "But the plans of the Lord stand firm forever, the purposes of his heart through all generations."

(Yesterday I wrote out about 10 encouraging Bible verses on notecards and scattered them thoughout my house. This is one of them. Good for my soul.)

5 comments:

  1. That's a great verse. This process definitely is a constant reminder to turn to God and trust in Him because we certainly aren't in control! Thinking of you! And praying that USCIS gets their act together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to remind myself ALL THE TIME that HE is in control and has a plan and there's no amount of worrying on my part that will change it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll make it - we all have those down days, and you are so wise to turn it around!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you! That's a great idea to do with the Bible verses! I may have to steal that one from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all have our up/down times during this. I hope you find peace in your new outlook. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are waiting to adopt our fourth child from the U.S.A. I am a momma to three other awesome children and wife to the love of my life. My boys are homegrown and my daughter is adopted from S. Korea . We cannot wait to meet our next baby!