Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Eight weeks

Eight weeks today since we were fingerprinted for our 1-600A approval. If it does not come by next Tuesday, Barker (our international adoption agency) is going to be doing more to help me get it.
Pray for me. I need it. Thank goodness I am distracted my moving. This verse is keeping me going:
(Philippians 4:6-7) 6 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.

6 comments:

  1. praying it comes sooooooooon! i hate waiting on others :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry it's taking so long. Dealing with USCIS was the most frustrating part of the whole process. I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grr... it's so frustrating to wait with no updates and no end in sight. Hoping it comes super-soon for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh. So sorry you're still waiting... hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big hugs! Really hope you hear very soon! We got our homestudy to review today so we'll be in the USCIS waiting mode hopefully by the end of the week (not sure if that's accurate). Hope it comes before another week so Barker doesn't have to get involved and your papers can fly to Korea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, you know how I felt when we were waiting on CIS to do its thing. So I feel your pain. Hopefully something will happen before you have to get your agency involved, but if not I think getting your agency involved will probably help.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are waiting to adopt our fourth child from the U.S.A. I am a momma to three other awesome children and wife to the love of my life. My boys are homegrown and my daughter is adopted from S. Korea . We cannot wait to meet our next baby!