Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Greetings...

From the land of total chaos and utter exaustion. :)
I have been offline since Sat. and moving moving moving. I am totally exausted, but we LOVE our new place!! We still have lots to do, and I have many bog updates to catch up on. Remind me to live here forever. I never want to move again!!
It is so so awesome that Leah will have her own room now. I just keep wanting to decorate it and buy things for it, but I will just do it all in my head until we get our referral. And no 1-600A approval yet. :(
I wanted to give a quick shout out to everyone who has bought our coffee for our fundraiser for Leah. (top left of blog) THANK YOU! I do not know who buys it, only that it is being bought and we are very grateful.
I will write more later and catch up on what you all have been up to!!

5 comments:

  1. A soon as you get that referral you can dive in!! Good luck with all the unpacking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to hear from you! i hope the storm is over soon and you can have a calm home again! i guess as calm as a home with two boys is :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moving is definitely stressful and I can't imagine doing it with 2 kids! Glad you are finally in your new place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yahoo for the new house! Boo for no approval yet :( It will come, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for the house! So glad you're getting there! Moving is rough, especially with kids! Thinking of you. :( So sad no I-600a yet. Really hoping you get it soon. We're still waiting for our SW to get our homestudy to Barker - hopefully by tomorrow.
    Take care!
    ~Christy
    www.threelittlemonkeysjumping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are waiting to adopt our fourth child from the U.S.A. I am a momma to three other awesome children and wife to the love of my life. My boys are homegrown and my daughter is adopted from S. Korea . We cannot wait to meet our next baby!