Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Moving!

Here are some pictures from inside the home we will be renting starting May 1st, or June 1st, depending on when we get a contract on our home. We have had lots of viewings on our home...... hoping for a buyer soon! We just love this house we are going to rent and hope to buy it from the owners in a few years. 4 bedrooms so lots of room for our boys and our Leah. I feel so blessed this is all working out so well. Here is the first one: kitchen!

This cute little "nook" with the built in seating for a table with storage under the little benches

Main large living room (This one will be the play room!)

Back living room where we will put out sofas. To the right is a deck and the left is a screaned in porch.




One of the bedrooms

Hall bathroom upstairs



On the adoption front, STILL waiting on our 1-600A. I am praying it is at least here sometime in April.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I can see why you can't WAIT to move in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's so lovely! I love the kitchen and I LOVE the built-in benches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks perfect...love the fridge!! Hope you get to move in SOON :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous! Can I move in with you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it's beautiful!!! I love all the gorgeous cabinets in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That place is beautiful! Hope things continue to move along well - come on I-600!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello. we are total strangers but I clicked into your blog from We Love Our Lucy. We are an adoptive family and plan to adopt from Ethiopia someday. I LOVE your graphic on the side of your blog with the tree and saying "adoption is about love". I wondered if I could post it on my blog as well? It is beautiful and a message worth sharing!
    michele.cloward@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michele! Of course you can use the tree image, I got it from Cafepress, I think. You can put that image on tshirts and other things. I love it, too!
    Best on your future adoption!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a beautiful house! I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Sending up a prayer for you for a quick sale on your home!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are waiting to adopt our fourth child from the U.S.A. I am a momma to three other awesome children and wife to the love of my life. My boys are homegrown and my daughter is adopted from S. Korea . We cannot wait to meet our next baby!