Tuesday, September 21, 2010

If you believe....

...in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:37-39 NKJV)


Pray for me please!! I feel like I am under strong spiritual warfare because Satan does not want us to bring a child into a Christian family. Many many hard things have been going on this week in my life that is just unfathomable and overwhelming. I feel like he is trying to get a stronghold and make me feel like I am not equipped to handle one more child. If you believe in God, would you please pray for me and my family?

If you want just a glimpse of it, I was sued today.

11 comments:

  1. WHAT?!?!?!?! Oh my. Elisabeth! Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elisabeth,
    I will be praying for you and your family. Keep quoting scripture...it is the truth that will be your light in a dark time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sued? Oh my goodness. Hang in there, mama.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! Elisabeth I'm praying for you girl. I do believe in God & KNOW that He is stronger & mightier than Satan. I'm so sorry. Please keep me posted. God will not leave you. He is right there with you, just lean on Him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh. Sued for what? That stinks, and if that is just a glimpse, I can't imagine what else is going on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness, I'm so sorry Elisabeth. Things sound really stressful. Hoping and praying things get better soon for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I am so sorry to hear that! I can't even begin to imagine how stressful that must be when you are not trying to adopt, but how scary to think that this could potentially affect your adoption. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I truly believe Satan attacks adoptive families trying to "defend the cause of the orphan." Perhaps this means that your little girl is getting closer to coming home and Satan is just getting nervous and trying to put roadblocks up. Hang in there. Our God is an awesome God! Keep the faith! You'll be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry... praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry this is happening to you and I am hoping for a quick end to this. I completely understand what you mean about Satan fighting so hard again us and our adoptions, we have had many moments of being so overwhelmed by the fight. Hang in there you will prevail and be even stronger for it!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are waiting to adopt our fourth child from the U.S.A. I am a momma to three other awesome children and wife to the love of my life. My boys are homegrown and my daughter is adopted from S. Korea . We cannot wait to meet our next baby!