Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Going private **update**

I will be going private in a few days. If you would like an invitation to follow my blog, please leave your email here, and I will not publish it.
Going private for many reasons, one being I just do not feel safe posting private information online anymore.
Also when we do get our referral, I will feel much more comfortable sharing pictures to readers whom I know have only good intentions and are genuinly interested in our adoption. Thanks!

**I got responses from some of you who wish to continue following us, but you did not give an email address. I have to have your email to send you an invitation...thanks!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are waiting to adopt our fourth child from the U.S.A. I am a momma to three other awesome children and wife to the love of my life. My boys are homegrown and my daughter is adopted from S. Korea . We cannot wait to meet our next baby!