Thursday, March 10, 2011

Nvc In!

I just talked to the national visa center and Annelise's paperwork has reached them! Praying we are nvc out by early next week! Annelise, we are coming soon sweet baby! After we are nvc out, her visa papers are sent to Korea and we are very close to travel call! Praise God! He knows the very second I will see my sweet daughter for the first time. It is so nice to know He has ordained that meeting for all time. Across the ocean, many miles away, her heart beats. He gave her life, and in that same moment, He gave us a daughter. Forever will I remember who brought us our daughter, and the very brave woman that gave Bitna life. We will be praying her home...... until that wonderful day I will gaze into the eyes of my little girl.

5 comments:

  1. You are almost in sweet Seoul.

    Promise me and enjoy these last few days of anticipation and excitement.

    Your girl is almost ready to come home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting news! You're getting so close :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH! I am so excited for you!! I'm living through you until we too reach our daughter too! Lots of prayers headed your way!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so close! She's coming home soon! Praise God!!! And yes, I am living vicariously through you! Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful time...it's so close now. Tears streaming...praising the Lord with you!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are waiting to adopt our fourth child from the U.S.A. I am a momma to three other awesome children and wife to the love of my life. My boys are homegrown and my daughter is adopted from S. Korea . We cannot wait to meet our next baby!