Wednesday, March 30, 2011

home!

We are home with Annelise! I am just too exhausted to give many details..... but the flight home was horrible. She is sleeping better than expected, but very clingy and scared since we left Seoul. The boys adore her. I am a bit , ok a lot , terrified to have Daniel go back to work tomorrow. I am praying we all adjust to her and she to us. This is all so much to handle. If I sound crazy, sorry, I am jet lagged! She is a sweet baby, and I am praying for us all to feel normal again! Will write more later...... thanks for your prayers!

7 comments:

  1. Hang in there, mama. Squeeze your babies, and one foot in front of the other. Things will calm down soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for a smooth transition for you guys Elisabeth!! I hope you can get some support in the next few weeks from some of the other ladies that have been through/or going through this transition period now. I probably don't have any right to give advice because I havent been there yet but to remind you that this rough stuff will pass. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home! Sorry the plane ride was horrible. This journey is so rough on these little ones :( I hope things are improving for Annelise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Continued prayers! Thinking of you as you all adjust to this new life together as a family of 5!!! :) Can't wait for our turn yet terrified at the same time. So happy for you that you're home but I have heard just how tough the first month is. Thinking of you. Just get through it one day at a time. I hear it gets better each week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there! I'm sure when you aren't so tired, things will feel better. I remember how emotional giving birth was to me when I had my boys. You basically just did the same thing! I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home:) Praying for your transition with your sweet daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome home. I'm sorry the plane ride was painful...ouch!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are waiting to adopt our fourth child from the U.S.A. I am a momma to three other awesome children and wife to the love of my life. My boys are homegrown and my daughter is adopted from S. Korea . We cannot wait to meet our next baby!