Monday, March 21, 2011

on our way!

Well the kids are dropped off at grandparents and Daniel and I are heading to our hotel. I can't believe we will board that big blue plane tomorrow. Dropping off the kids was really hard. I have never been away from them this long. I was choked up hugging my baby, Anderson. Jack is a big boy, but how will my baby do? Looking back in the car right o2 I see a pink carseat. This is so surreal. Tomorrow my sweet girl turns 9 months......and I will be on a big plane to meet her. Surreal. I have dreamed of her for a very long time. Praying for her tiny heart, we will be taking her away from the only mom she has ever known. So much planning, dreaming, wishing, hoping, worrying, has led to tomorrow. Has led to this whole next week. Dreams.....tears.....joy.....prayers......love. all for one tiny baby girl in Korea. One very special heart. Just some thoughts tonight..... sweet dreams!

11 comments:

  1. Your day is nearly here!!! So very exciting. Absorb every single second of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!! So excited for ya'll! Can't wait to see her in your arms!!! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! I can't wait to see her in your ARMS!! Update soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My prayers are with you Elizabeth. I can only imagine your feelings right now, what a beautiful and emotional time. You are going to have a little girl to dress up ;)!!!! What a blessing for your family. Hopefully you can get some sleep tonight. I am so excited to follow this next step of your family's journey. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Elizabeth- you are in my prayers!! God is watching over you, your boys and your dear Annelise. She is going to be in your arms soon! I also can't imagine what you must be feeling right now! I can't wait for updates! Go get your baby girl and trust that God will be holding all of you in His hands through your journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've probably landed by now! Yes, it is surreal to meet your baby in 3D and in real time! Breathe...Looking forward to hearing more about your trip to Seoul and the big meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo hoo! I am so happy for you! I will be praying for you and your family as you go and get your little one!

    Lauren @ www.howthebushgrows.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go get her! I'm so happy the day is finally here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOOOHOOOO!!!! I can't believe it! You are going to SEOUL! You are going to love it! Hopefully you have missed that miserable cold. It is a wonderful place. Make the most of every minute! Oh I wish I could go back--somedays it still seems so surreal to think that a month ago we were on the other side of the world! Have fun!!! I will be checking in! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're no longer on your way, you're there and you've met her and WE WANT AN UPDATE! Praying for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. If anyone sees this, i can't figure out how to log onto blogger to write! I am going to try really hard to figure it out!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are waiting to adopt our fourth child from the U.S.A. I am a momma to three other awesome children and wife to the love of my life. My boys are homegrown and my daughter is adopted from S. Korea . We cannot wait to meet our next baby!