Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The day Annelise turned one year old!

There are many more pictures of this big day but here are a few. We had Annelise a birthday party at a local kids gym. It was so much fun. She wore her Korean Handbok her foster mother gave her. She looked beautiful! The other pictures of her eating cake are of our little home celebration. We lit two candles that day, one for her, one for her birthmother. The cupcake shows the two candles. I have to admit, it was really hard to stare at that special cupcake and not cry. So much was given for Annelise Bitna to celebrate her first birthday. We are honored that we were chosen to be her family. And we will never forget the ones that loved on our sweet daughter before we could.






1 comment:

  1. Sooooooo cute! Love seeing her growing up! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are waiting to adopt our fourth child from the U.S.A. I am a momma to three other awesome children and wife to the love of my life. My boys are homegrown and my daughter is adopted from S. Korea . We cannot wait to meet our next baby!