Monday, November 8, 2010

Help this family keep their adoption file from closing!!




http://theblairfamily-dawn.blogspot.com/

This family is in need of your help, tonight! They are adopting a precious baby girl from Ethiopia and if they do not sell enough $10 Christmas cd's tonight, their agency will shut down their file. They are almost there, can you help?? Their goal is to sell 644 cd's in 24 hours, which is almost up, and last I heard, they still need to sell 200 and something.

Link up and spread the word! I cannot imagine the thought of losing Leah over insufficient funds....... please help them! Christmas cd's make great gifts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are waiting to adopt our fourth child from the U.S.A. I am a momma to three other awesome children and wife to the love of my life. My boys are homegrown and my daughter is adopted from S. Korea . We cannot wait to meet our next baby!