Tuesday, January 4, 2011
I have looked upon the face of my daughter
And it felt like Heaven. Yes, praise God our referral came yesterday and today we saw her. Leah Bitna you are ours, and we love you. Bitna means "shining" and the name was given to her by her birthmother. She was born in Seoul on June 22. She is 6 months old. With beautiful lips and chubby cheeks, and very little hair! Oh how my heart is happy. Every step of this journey has led to her. I pray she comes home by April. Thank you Lord for this indescribable gift. We have a daughter!
- what's been going on?
- Twas the night before referral.....
- Seven months old today!
- Sent with love.....
- Another sweet glimpse
- Ummmm, some changes going on
- One of my favorite pictures.....
- Meet Annelise!
- Care package
- Emotions of seeing Annelise Bitna
- Acceptance paperwork SENT!
- Baby sista
- The Referral
- So what's next?
- I have looked upon the face of my daughter
- Most awesome bible verse ever
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2010 (165)