Sunday, October 17, 2010

Private no more!!!

I am done being private. That lasted long. I decided I do not like being private at all. Woo hoo bring on the comments now. (lol)

Here is a sampling of Jack turing 5. The child had 3 different cakes. Here are two of them.


Batman cake! Party with preschool buddies!

My Mom and sister came up for a visit to help Jack celebrate, so fun!

My sweet sister, Rebecca


A few of his toys.


The three of us, Anderson was pooped from the excitement and went to bed before dinner. (poor guy!)

3 comments:

  1. YEAHHHH!!!! YIPPEEE!!! So much more fun now! :-) Welcome "back"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, sweet pictures! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your back! Yeah for 5, mine turns five in November!! We are def on the same schedule..how funny!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are waiting to adopt our fourth child from the U.S.A. I am a momma to three other awesome children and wife to the love of my life. My boys are homegrown and my daughter is adopted from S. Korea . We cannot wait to meet our next baby!