Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Jack!







Today my Jack Ross turns 5 years old! Happy Birthday big boy! Wow, where did the time go? He was just born!! You worried us half to death, being a preemie and in the NICU for 2 loooong weeks, but look at you now! We LOVE YOU JACK!!! And are so proud of the wonderful big brother you are and and sweet energetic boy you have always been. And we LOVE how excited you are about baby Leah. She will be lucky to have you always look out for her. We hope you have a wonderful day, all about you!!!!

3 comments:

  1. YAY! Happy Birthday, Jack!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!
    Really I am posting because I wanted to tell you how happy I am that you are no longer private. There are three blogs (yours being one) that I follow and then went private. It says to email to request password, but I can't seem to get that to work???? So....glad to see you are back!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are waiting to adopt our fourth child from the U.S.A. I am a momma to three other awesome children and wife to the love of my life. My boys are homegrown and my daughter is adopted from S. Korea . We cannot wait to meet our next baby!