Monday, December 28, 2009

Crazy crazy

Alrighty, I am way behind on my blog. We just got back from our visit from Georgia and now I am feverishly trying to unpack the mounds and mounds of suitcases, bottles, gifts and diapers. Plus I am trying to get ready for the homevisit on Thursday. So, I owe everyone a super great blog about our Christmas complete with pictures, but it may be awhile before I can manage that. Must go unpack. And where to put all the new toys?? Must also clean out a closet......
Hopefully tonight after the kiddos go to sleep I can catch up because I see lots of new blog entries from you all I want to read!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading about your holiday adventures! This was my first Christmas with a child and was totally overwhelmed by where to put all the new toys. I can't imagine what it's like with two kids!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are waiting to adopt our fourth child from the U.S.A. I am a momma to three other awesome children and wife to the love of my life. My boys are homegrown and my daughter is adopted from S. Korea . We cannot wait to meet our next baby!