Tuesday, December 14, 2010

All I want for Christmas is......

All I want for Christmas is for every child to have a home. 147 million orphans in this world, and yet so many do not adopt. I can't help but feel differrent this Christmas season. With every present I purchase for a loved one or friend, I feel a tug at my heart. I wish this money could go to help an adoption. It seems adoption has broken my heart. Lord, break my heart for what breaks yours. 147 million children without homes. I know that breaks His heart.
This Christmas season, my prayer is that families will hear the cry of the orphan.

And anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf is welcoming me.
Matthew 18:5

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! And so true. My heart is broken that there are so many orphans. It breaks that there is so much bureaucracy that makes adoption a difficult and overwhelming process which scares people off. It breaks that people aren't willing to deal with the process because despite the bureaucracy, these children need homes. Hugs. Hope to see Leah's picture soon!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are waiting to adopt our fourth child from the U.S.A. I am a momma to three other awesome children and wife to the love of my life. My boys are homegrown and my daughter is adopted from S. Korea . We cannot wait to meet our next baby!