Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Some help with this private thing....

Does anyone know how you can get to my blog without having to go thru the invitation I emailed out? Several people have asked me and I have no idea!! I am already missing being public, maybe I will change my mind about all this.

Can you just log into blogger if you follow me?

And in other news, Jack will be 5 years old on Saturday. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? I am still trying to come to grips.

Still just waiting around for my phone to ring. Not much new here. BUT congrats to my bloggy friend Heather on being in Seoul right now picking up your boy! Samuel is adorable, and happy adoption news always makes it easier to wait. :)

1 comment:

  1. i just log into blogger and when i'm done checking my other public blogs, i check my 2 private ones, yours and another friends. i just type in lovingourleah.blogspot.com and since i'm already logged in, it comes right up. if you're not logged in, it'll bring up a login page and you just have to put in your google info... hope that helps!

    i do have to remember to check though b/c it won't show up in google readers or dashboards if you're private... but i usually remember!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are waiting to adopt our fourth child from the U.S.A. I am a momma to three other awesome children and wife to the love of my life. My boys are homegrown and my daughter is adopted from S. Korea . We cannot wait to meet our next baby!