Friday, January 22, 2010

My favorite winter product for little ones


So I just have to share this sale LL Bean is having on these trail model fleece jackets. I love love these things for my boys. It is my third year using them for winter. You know what is perfect about them? You can put them on your kids in the house and they actually will wear them in their car seats because they are not bulky. Now, if it is freezing ouside, we will either layer up under them or bring our heavier jackets to put on at the park. But they are 62% off now, and you just can't beat $14.99 for this jacket. I use mine 3 seasons for the boys. And I may have a 6-12 month pink one in my shopping cart currently.


So those of you waiting on baby or with a small one - check it out. They go up to 4t in the sale sizes. Very true to size, if not a little big. Your welcome. (no i do not work for ll bean)

3 comments:

  1. Oooo... I could definitely use one of those!! I need to go check that out! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable (and cheap) - my favorite combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *may* just have to order one for Si! Adorable, warm, and fuzzy. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are waiting to adopt our fourth child from the U.S.A. I am a momma to three other awesome children and wife to the love of my life. My boys are homegrown and my daughter is adopted from S. Korea . We cannot wait to meet our next baby!