Thursday, November 12, 2009

Love, Monday Style (Nov. 11, 2009)

I feel like I am going out of my mind trying to get all this paperwork in. My deadline for myself was Friday. Did not happen. Daniel almost got his biography completed last night. I just have a right mind to finish it up myself for him this morning. I have to run to the Dmv today for my 5 year check. We are almost there – just have to get Daniel to do that tomorrow. And finish all the documenting for financial stuff. He says he is working on it……hmmmm……..I have to say if our homestudy agency does not set up the parenting meetings soon I am just going to educate myself and tell them they were too slow. They promised me a call last Monday with the dates and times. I called Thursday and the director was out of the office until today. Guess who’s phone will be ringing promplty at 9am??Do I care if I am a pain to Daniel and them? NO! Hurry people hurry. I have a baby halfway around the world waiting on me!!God bless coffee, also this morning. Anderson kept me up half the night. We must do something about that child and his sleeping. I am terrible, terrible about sleep training. But I think I am at the point of “enough”. I know Anderson needs the rest just as much as I do. That is what I will mantra to myself tonight.Okay, let us have a verse since I seem to need it today.Honor the LORD with your wealth, with the firstfruits of all your crops…— Proverbs 3:9 (NIV)I pulled this verse from google verse of the day. I like to do that sometimes. It is actually really cool. Yesterday I decided to sponsor an orphanage in China monthly. I did it by way of http://www.lovewithoutboundaries.com/.Go check out their website. I gave to an orphanage that desperately needed money for formula after an influx of sick babies. And please understand, I am not giving myself a pat on the back. I wanted to share about love without boundaries. It was started by a group of adoptive parents that went to China to adopt, and discovered a little boy they wanted to help. This group provides funding for surgeries for orphans and helps get orphans in China out of institutions and into foster families. I would love it if you would pass this link on to your friends and pray for these children. I know I have many bloggy friends who are adopting, and this cause will be close to your hearts, as well.So that is my Monday, Love style. I will be very nice on the phone with our agency, I will I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
We are waiting to adopt our fourth child from the U.S.A. I am a momma to three other awesome children and wife to the love of my life. My boys are homegrown and my daughter is adopted from S. Korea . We cannot wait to meet our next baby!